Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So.... 2011 will be the year I jumped on the bandwagon & blogged! Every year when everyone is making their new year's resolution, you know the ones that they won't keep for more then a month? I make resolutions that I WILL keep!

One year - to hug more.....I used to be the person that couldn't stand hugs.... so I decided to give more hugs! I kept my resolution AND now I hug people more & I don't mind being hugged!!

Another year - to wear my watches..... I have 5......ok, 15 watches & I would just buy them, but never wear them. So, I kept that resolution! I wore watches every day to match my outfit! yay me!

So - 2011 is the year I blog, hopefully once a week, but maybe once a month.

ALOT of my blogs will be about my kids & about being a mother, because that is what I'm truly passionate about!

So I look forward to blogging & I look forward to lots of comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I have a lot of fun blogging, and yes, the comments from my readers are the best part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome. :)) Glad you did join the band wagon. Now. :) you'll know the feeling of receiving a comment & return the love. haha. Can't wait to read more. I love you much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following your blog every time you do it. I love you and your family, but you know that. You really need to take some pictures of your kids and of yourself. No body knows what you all look like. Love ya. Uncle Stan

    ReplyDelete