Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayci Turns One!


April 30th, 2010, 3:16pm, Mayci entered our world!  7 lbs 15oz, 19in 

Mayci means "God's Gift" and that she is! 
A year has flown by, but then looking at the pictures of the last year, SO much has happened. *I am going to have a tough time scrapbooking this year...there has seriously been so much going on (thanks to being a stay at home mom & to my wonderful parents that live close by)*



On her 1st birthday, April 30th, 2011, my parents, my husband's parents & sister, and our friends Chris & Lisa celebrated with us at a hamburger place *I chose that because Mayci loves their fries - and that day her teeth were hurting her & she hardly ate!*



We had a wonderful time! After some teething gel she was herself again. Laughing, pulling tissue paper out of presents and delicately picking the icing off of her cupcake. 

Happy Birthday my sweet 1 year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment