Thursday, February 24, 2011

High School at 30

So I joined a mom's workout for a 3 month challenge (at least) and I have been having a good time. . .

. . .But I have to be honest - I feel like I'm in High School again! 

I feel like it's HS gym class & everyone is judging the way I look - the way I don't have enough stamina & I take the easy way out. Most people already know everyone & I feel like the unpopular one. Trying to get with the "in" crowd. 

What a sense of insecurity I have! I thought I conquered this when I grew up!!!! So here I go again - conquering it. At least this time I have 3 adorable kids that take the attention off of me - sometimes!

So here's to all the women out there with insecurity issues! I put myself out there & I'm gonna conquer it once again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good post! Love the honesty & the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in my thirties I thought peer pressure was tougher then than in high school! Don't be insecure - you are a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete