Sunday, May 27, 2012

May Photo Challenge - Days 15 - 27

So I missed a week blogging my photos. These last 2 weeks have been harder than the first 2 and I could seriously put my kids for half of these!!! But I didn't :) I thought outside of the box. So here it is.


Day 15 - Love. I couldn't help but use my kids for this! But I also love warm weather & sitting out in the sun.


Day 16 - What you're reading. I could have added 1 more book.


Day 17 - Snack. There is just something about grapes & cheese! yum!


Day 18 - Something you made. I didn't make it on this day, I was sick in bed on this day :(


Day 19 - A favorite place. Food places are probably more my favorite... but this is one of my favs. It's the path where I run. I see lots of wild life (saw 2 deer on Saturday) and the running water is such a pretty sound.


Day 20 - Something you can't live without. Not exactly something. But I could not live with my Mom & sisters!!! They keep me grounded, in style and carefree.


Day 21 - Where you stand. I have strong, very strong Biblical beliefs. So here are just a few Scriptures to show where I stand.



Day 22 - Pink. I want this bag so bad!


Day 23 - Technology. My kids' iPhones & our iPad. Just a few of our iThings.



Day 24 - Something new. My front tooth! After 20 years of having the same bonding on my front chipped tooth, I got a 'new' one :)


Day 25 - Unusual. There is a lady locally that makes jewelry called On The Wire. She custom made me a Mother ring. Three different colors of wire that represents my three children.


Day 26 - 12 o'clock.... really? no picture for that one.

Day 27 - Something sweet. Mmmmmm Chocolate Devotion from Cold Stone!




Next week is the last 4 days. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment