Monday, May 7, 2012

May Photo Challenge - Days 1-7

So I decided to do a Photo a Day May.



Although I take more than one photo a day, I just wanted to give it a try. So here are my first 7 days.

May 1 - PEACE. Watching my children sleep is so peaceful to me. Sleeping with them is even more peaceful.

May 2 - SKYLINE. This is a piece of "country" to me, right beside our playground that we go to daily.


May 3 - SOMETHING YOU WORE TODAY. These are croc flip flops. I absolutely love them! And I already have a flip flop tan line from them. 


May 4 - FUN! I decided to take this picture. Then it went crazy after that. My oldest wanted to do a different pose. And started crying saying that this wasn't fun. That was after my second was kicked in the face by my third because she wanted to lay beside Mommy.


poor little guy...he was smiling, never saw it coming!
May 5 - BIRD. No picture there. I was having too much fun at my little guys' birthday party.

May 6 - YOU. The only picture I got of me that day was with my group of friends.


May 7 - SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU. My husband. He is hard working. He is a wonderful Daddy. He is so easy going, sometimes I think too much :) And he doesn't let life's circumstances determine his character.



Next blog weeks 8 - 14.







No comments:

Post a Comment