Monday, June 25, 2012

Painted Soles

So I saw this Pinterest Idea and wanted to try it. I like to be different and I like to add a pop of color to my boring outfits. Sometimes I think to myself "I'm over 30, I'm too old for this stuff". But then I change my mind and do it anyway. Hopefully I don't look like a 55+ woman that wears her hair down in a braid!

So here are MY pictures. The only thing, my husband said the smell was horrible & I should have done it outside. He doesn't know that I have plans for a pair of my black shoes!!! :)


1. Clean with alcohol
2. Paint with a white nail polish
3. Let dry for 30 minutes to be safe
4. Paint with color of your choice. Mine was Mango
5. Let dry
6. Apply second coat
7. Let dry 30 minutes, I let mine dry overnight



So Fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment