Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Randomness

So here is a bunch of randomness from me.



*I don't like to hang up clothes, but I enjoy folding up clothes.....

*I cannot stand to have emails sitting in my inbox. 
I either trash them or put them in folders.....

*I really enjoy my workouts with Baby Boot Camp.....

*My dad called yesterday to tell me he will be passing through later this week & he's taking me (& my kids) out for lunch - I am so privileged to have an awesome relationship with my dad!.....

* I would rather FB then text or call....

*I like love to eat....and that is why I must workout.....

*I'm not a competitive person

*I am a middle child....and I make excuses for myself because of that.....
in a joking way of course.....

*I do not like to decorate with flowers (wall pictures....fabric) 
but I enjoy dressing my girls as girly can be....

*When I was a teenager I couldn't stand the color pink....
G.A.P. = Girls Against Pink.....now I embrace it!....

*My husband doesn't understand how eating a "treat"....alone.....
can be a mini vacation for me....

*I am a very sentimental person....my son is too. He cried the other day because I'm giving away shoes he wore when he was 2. 
He said he didn't remember them & he wants to wear them now.......

*my children are my EVERYTHING!!!......

*I HATE to cook...I have been cooking dinner at home for the past 2 weeks...with very little help from my husband (an awesome cook)....I'm quite proud

*I love to take naps...sleep in....but I like to stay up late.....


6 comments:

  1. The Jayden one is my favorite - I can really see that happening. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. & btw- I knew that RE the fb one. That's why I FB you more than text/call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - yep you know me too well :) and Jayden is a mess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Jayden brought back memories. To this day John still says I killed his clownie, because he saw it get thrown out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never would have guessed you hated pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the randomness. Mom mentioned today that she misses the fellowship we enjoyed at the Arlington UPC. I told her that is why I'm on Facebook - to have fellowship with those that I cannot be with. Love you!

    ReplyDelete